BUSINESS FORMATION ASSISTANCE
Our Business Formation Assistance (BFA) Program exists to help and/or strengthen entrepreneurial small business endeavors throughout Fresno County and the central valley by providing access to information, education, and counseling needed to ensure success.
Through the BFA’s, emerging and existing business owners are granted access to an extensive library of information designed to help manage challenges facing small businesses.
is provided through RISE Business Formation Assistance:
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Writing your business plan
- Funding your business
- Pick your business location
- Choose a business structure
- Choose your business name
- Register your business
- Get federal and state tax IDs
- Apply for licenses and permits
- Open a business bank account